Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Best Beaches in The World - Part1, in CEBU



ONE of the best beaches in the world are just in our backyard from once where I worked as a hotelier...in a beachfront in CEBU. Located in the Visayan archipelago of the Philippines. Idyllic and peaceful tranquility overlooking the beachfront where one could see a clear view of the majestic golden sun basking the open waters.

My family and I where billeted in the Staff house where my backyard is just a stone's-throw away from the cool waters of the beachfront!

Those were great sunny days and beach-combing which were a part of the usual perks a hotelier like me enjoys! More than ten years of blissfull living away from the madnes-of-it-all!

How time flies! Fast Forward to year 2000. AND Now, we're back in Manila! A concrete jungle and the heart of a bustling metropolitan community home to more than 10 million Filipinos, just a slice of the 80 M and growing strong population.

You might want to ask me, are there any more great beaches around?
A whole-lotta MORE to be precise!

I'll be telling you more about these in my next posts. . .

Have a warm & blessed day to you!

;p

No comments: