Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Thursday, December 4, 2008

1 Email that changed my views of "making money online" . . .

"You made a sale . . ."
"Notification Of Payment Received From . . .", and
"$7 deposited on your account . . ."


Today,


I am awed and overwhelmed!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I MADE OVER $700 NOW ON MY PAST EFFORTS FOR OVER A YEAR!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Here's the screenshot of only 2 of my payment processors,




And, the latest post on my email ..... (MORE coming, GREAT!!!) ;p




Confi1 (PayPal)


Others will say,

that ain't much - - - but,

you know, you have to start from small,
and then slowly, and then,steadily upped the income to thousands more.


I'm just about excited, can you feel it in this letter? ;p


Yes, thanksgiving is over, but
there IS still SO MUCH MORE to praise and thank God for!

Exactly 12 months ago, I made my FIRST sale ever on my own website.
It was from a lady who bought a $7 ebook. That was on August 2007. . .

This is not just an affiliate site, where one just fills in their affiliate codes
and "blasts" this to their email list. It was hard work that payed of after
several months of "taking good care of my tiny-"itchy-bitsy" list I own at that
time. I only had about 100+ that time.

And,

to tell you honestly, that FEELING got over my entire being,


and I had a hard time "falling to sleep" after that one moment of triumph!
You just couldn't get over that feeling for a long, long time. . .

It FEELS GOOD! - - - really good inside!

I was able to prove to myself and to my loved ones,
that there is gold in the Internet, and I'm just about to join the rush. . .

What I had then, and still doing now

is a personal website which has GROWN WITH ME IN THIS ROLLER-COASTER
RIDE TO INTERNET SUCCESS!

now, you ask -

"Where to now Rommel?"

MY answer is as good as yours!
I've got some plans to do and fulfill before the year is over.

How about you,

"Have you looked back now and see the 'baby-steps' on your online career?"

"What plans do you have by next year 2009? IT will be a different year!

"Before the year is over, what other plans do you need to fulfill?"

"Are you making your plans yet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See that FIRST blog posts I did, where I mentioned my goals.
I am slowly achieving them one-by-one. . . I'm just a little
more to reach my FIRST $1,000 online!

Thank you for joining me in this great adventure called LIFE!
You've stucked-out wit me in the past,

now, I want you to benefit the MOST in this partnership. And,
to some of you, thanks for being a friend.

Because, I have several plans now in the works,
and I know you can also learn a "few things" from this actual Case Study
of mine . . . (I'd let you in more on my blog), I'd be sharing you some
of these things later.



I've said enough now,


now,


let's just MOVE ON!

~ rommel ;p


P.s. I'd like us to end with two of my mentor-gurus mentioned,
and I quote them both here:

USEFUL QUOTES:
"Success is neither magical or mysterious.
Success is the natural consequence of
consistently applying basic fundamentals."
– Jim Rohn

It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever,
the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.
- Vince Lombardi

` 3 cheers to your success!

;

;

No comments: