Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rommel, "What shall you do differently this year 2009?"

--------------------------------------------
Do you like the results you have been getting lately?
Are you happy with your results last year 2008?

Yes or No?
---------------------------------------------




Hi there! How are you today?

To begin with, let me ask you again this question here:

"IF YOU DID WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST TIME,

THEN,

YOU'D BE GETTING WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN,
THE LAST TIME, RIGHT?"


So, what will you do DIFFERENT this year ?



Before answering that, I'd like to mention some of the things you
wanted to see in this Newsletter.

Some of you wanted to make money online, and that is the reason
why you are on this Newsletter, right? And how much money?

Some mentioned about traffic tips, profitable ventures, building
a website or a blog . . . it can go on and on! Whatever it is you
wanted this year 2009, it all strarts with your GOALS.

Next are your PLANS, then you need to focus on all these until
it becomes done. . .don't quit!




I'd be answering these requests while you share the journey with me,

but, I will not offer you any "quick fixes"! That is why you've got
to do something different this year!


If you will ask me,

my main FOCUS this year is all about building a B-I-G list. Not only of
subscribers, joint-venture partners, but most especially,



A LIST OF BUYERS!



Whatever you do this year,

it should all boil down to "BUILDING A LIST!"


~ I'd let you in my "Milestones & Achievements" including "My Goals
& Plans For 2009" on my next post! We'll do some GOAL-SETTING & PLANNING
next time. . .


~ I'd see you around!

If you wanted 2009 to be different, then don't be like Calvin!
Let us BOTH make 2009 our BEST YEAR ever!!!


~ rommel ;p

P.S. If you have not yet joined the VIP-Member's Club, consider what a
"Lifetime Membership" amounts to in 2 or 5, or even 10 years and you would
agree with me why I am giving away so much for so little? At even less than
$10, you will have a good foundation with PLR and Resell Rights businesses.

Now, how about trying this out before I raise the PRICE to it real worth of $47?
Check it out.

============================
LIFE Quotes:
"The number of obstacles that you face in life will lay
the foundation for massive growth." - Di Lemme
============================

p.s. Make a comment on this blog, I'll let you in for a "surprise". leave
your email details also. ;p

No comments: