Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Friday, November 2, 2007

What Are YOUR GOALS? Have You Written It Down Yet - - -



----------------------------
Quote of the Day
----------------------------

The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible".
(Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor)

TODAY is November 2, 2007. This is where it all begins. . .


Hi there!

If you've missed my blogs, it is for a very GOOD REASON!

You see, I haven't told you that I am finishing my Bachelor's Degree after
a long-long while (I'm over 40!)....now,
it's our semestral break! I now have all the time
in the world to keep you posted on BRAND-NEW UPDATES that you'll
need as you carry on your GOALS!

Remember, I told you to write down your GOALS.
the 3 P's? (Purpose,Passion, Practice).

When year 2007 dawned on me, I have etched in my mind what I intend to do.

I wanted to "actualize" it. THIS is what I wanted to happen for me! It was something buried deep in my heart.

Everyday, and each morning when I wake up,
each late nite before I retire to sleep - - - I look and read (AFFIRM) MY GOALS!

What I did was write in a 3" x 5" card and enumerate my Goals.
1. Enroll in school, take up B.S.Marketing. (X) done, May 8, 2007.
2. Launch my first "baby" website online. (X) done, May 30, 2007.
3. Build a list of 1,000 subscribers. ( )
4. Earn my first $1,000 dollars online. ( )
5. Earn my first $ 10,000 dollars online. ( )
6. Travel locally.
7. Travel internationally-abroad.
8. Earn a residual income of $1,000/monthly.
9. Earn a Masteral degree in Marketing.
10. Raise more capital for my home-biz ~ $1,500.00
11. Build my home-office system.
12. Hire staff for my home-biz.

MORE- - -

Whew!

NOW, I am establishing a "Public Contract" and declaring to YOU that by
God's help and by conscientiously working towards MY goals, I have given myself TWO(2) years from now to fulfill all these goals.

Nah-I'm not boasting. . . But, I'm not backing out.

There is NO OTHER WAY, BUT to move FORWARD!!!

There is NO IMPOSSIBILITY for me now!

THE ONLY WAY TO GO IS - - - WIN!!!


Now,
if you've read this far,
make your goals also and write them down on a 3" x 5" card.

Put this in front of you.
Read it slowly---AFFIRM, actually "see", visualize it to happen.
Do this each morning....
Each nite.

It will have its' effect on YOU as the days move forward.

Remember, the 3 Ps. Purpose, Passion & Practice.

(I hope you will decide to make the RIGHT goals that are alligned to
your God-given purpose!)



It all begins here, RIGHT NOW!


p.s. Reply/Post to this blog as you may wish. I'd love to hear from you.
Now, thank me later if you have gone over this simple yet life-changing exercise!

Cheers!

;p

No comments: