Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forum Postings To Generate PROFITS

Ever tried using FORUM POSTINGS TO GENERATE PROFITS?

Just wanted to share with you one of my little profit tricks using the
forums to milk them for CASH right into your bank account.

Wanted to show you and get your opinion.

Remember 2 keep a lot of stuff we talk about just between you and me.Close friends and family are ok to share with but don't spread it any further. These are my personal secrets and I only want to share them with you here.

No, I'm not from the CIA or the KGB - be cool if I was huh? ;P BUT
I was once a ninja - a wealth ninja that is!!!! (ok, was that too lame
of a joke?)

So anyways back to what works, here's what I do and you can copy me:

1. Find a product online to promote. I don't care if it's jewelry
or books or software - as long as they give you a % for sales you
refer.

2. Whatever product you promote, do a search on "[product] forum"
and you'll see which forums are out there for this - very targeted!
Some of the more active forums for the "make money" niche and the "internet
marketing", "affiliate marketing" niches are the two most popular:

- www.WarriorForum.com
-www.conqueryourniche.com


3. Sign up for that forum and add a link to that product in
your forum signature to promote it.

4. The last step (dun dun dun!) ... write something useful as a post
in the forum. Your link will show up and it's very targeted traffic
that will earn you revenue.


REPEAT those four steps and you'll start making some money that keeps coming in over time.

Try it out - if you do it right, it will make you a good chunk
with profits over and over as long as your writing sticks around!

Let me know how you go. Keep this blog ALIVE with your posts/comments here.


(copied)


To your MASSIVE Success,

~ Rommel ;p

No comments: