Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials

Complete Beginner's Video Tutorials
Internet Marketing For Newbie VIDEOS

Rommel's Handy Matter's Blog

handymatters, home business, make money online, freebies, twitter. web 2.0

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You Need To Stay FOCUSED To Succeed!

Today, I will tell you how to work less BUT get better results!

I want you to -




F-O-C-U-S!

ONE problem that has been hounding me since I started my "online business" is that nagging distractions that kept me from moving forward to the desired goals I want.I could easily leave what I intended to get done, only to again "start" a new project or perform a new task. Does this happen to you?

As a word of advice, I'd like to give you my " three piece of
coaching",

1.) Begin focusing on the things you would like done. You may want
to write them down on a piece of paper. Now, write also the essential steps for you to reach these goals. Begin with a year, months, 1 month, 1 week goals, then lastly your DAILY GOALS.

Do you get the point? These goal-writing will keep yopu focused on the desired goals that you have established and not be easily get side-tracked by other things.

2. ) And then, commit to the DEADLINES that you have set..

3.) Never take on another project or start a "new" one without
finishing FIRST what you originally started. This will keep you
focused on the things that really matter to you.

Lastly, "Take Action Right Now And You Will Begin Seeing Results!"

Just doing these three important things will stop you from jumping from one opportunity to another. Don't keep on buying and buying the latest "hype" or fad!

This will also be good for keeping your monies intact and kept on your wallets!


Watch next post for a 'freebie' I will be giving away!

'til next time!



~ Rommel ;p

No comments: